Crack Rabbit – yep cause this casserole is going to have you craving more!!!
Crack Rabbit with Noodle
- 4 cups cooked chopped rabbit meat
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 (1oz) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 3 oz bacon pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed Fritos
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine rabbit, soup, sour cream, dressing mix, bacon and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed Fritos.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.