Quick and Easy Cheesy Bacon Rabbit. This combines so many of our favorites – rabbit, bacon and cheese. How can you go wrong?
The rabbit meat recipe is sure to win over any critic.
Easy Cheesy Bacon Rabbit
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lbs of boneless rabbit meat, chopped
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb bacon
- Preheat oven to 350° F .
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add rabbit meat, and sauté until lightly browned.
- Place browned rabbit meat in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with teriyaki sauce and dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until rabbit is no longer pink and juices run clear.