Remember those yummy, creamy, casseroles that mom used to throw together? This…this is going to take you right back to the kitchen table and mom reminding you to use your manners. Don’t worry, we won’t tell if you don’t take small bites. ‘Cause it’s Super Rabbit Casserole!
Super Rabbit Casserole
1/2 cup Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup elbow-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
2 cups cooked rabbit meat, cubed
1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the stuffing
- Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in the pasta, rabbit and peas and carrots.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the rabbit mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the rabbit mixture. Sprinkle with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is golden brown.