Buffalo Rabbit Nachos combines two classic appetizers into one awesome recipe. What’s better than wings and nachos? Well rabbit nachos with a Buffalo twist!
Buffalo Rabbit Nachos is an easy appetizer that can be assembled and baked in 10 min.
Buffalo Rabbit Nachos
- 8 oz shredded rabbit meat
- 1/4 c. Frank’s buffalo sauce
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 bag of your favorite Kettle Potato Chips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- Additional Frank’s buffalo sauce for garnish
- Optional: Blue Cheese crumbles on top
- Preheat oven to Broil
- In a mixing bowl add the shredded rabbit and the buffalo sauce.
- Stir until the rabbit is completely covered.
- Line a pie plate with your favorite kettle chips. I suggest using large kettle chips.
- Then evenly distribute the rabbit mixture over the chips.
- Sprinkle the black bean and mozzarella on top.
- Garnish with green onions.
- If you prefer your buffalo rabbit a little spicier, you may drizzle additional buffalo sauce on top of the nachos.
Place the nachos under the broiler until the cheese has melted. Keep a close eye on it…. it will only take a few minutes. Serve warm.