Once you have Buffalo Style Rabbit, you’ll never go back to boring chicken again!
INGREDIENTS for Buffalo Style Rabbit
- 1 two-pound rabbit, dressed weight, deep-fried
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 5 tablespoons Frank’s Louisiana hot sauce, bottled (best for authentic flavor)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Cook the rabbit and while it is still piping hot, put the browned pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the hot sauce and vinegar.
- Pour the sauce over the rabbit pieces and toss to coat all pieces. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.